Wednesday 13 July 2011

"I wait I wait"


tring …tring…tring…..
My heart burns when she cuts my phone
My heart churns when she does not pick my calls
I wait …
I wait…
Wait in anticipation that she will ….this time she will.
 
Everytime I think of her ,my body wants to be with her,
My mind wants to be with her,
My soul with her…
But I wait ,wait in anticipation that
---she may call…
---she may call

My soul burns in anticipation for a call…
….
Everytime I hear my phone ring
I rush towards it thinking it to be her,
Only to find it an insurance agent,   bastard.
I still wait…
I wait…

 I clog to listen to her voice once ….
…Amma! Ask her to pick my call..
I wait …
I wait…

My heart Questions ….
..till when should …
..till when should ….
Amma let me know that.


Everyday the sun shines brighter, I believe, yes today she will
…she will
..she will call,
Will she, will she….
I wait,
I wait

will she pick
will she pick up
will my  voice choke when she picks up my phone 

Everyday morning ,
I wake up in the hope,
today I will get to see her,
today I will get to see her,
Only to see some other ugly ladies.

Everyday I think Today I am meeting her,
Everyday I think Today I am meeting her….

I wait..
I wait..
I wait in agony…
I wait in desperation…
I wait in  pain…


The Question lingers,
Will she hear my voice?
Will she hear my voice?

I wait …
I wait…
 


 And I am  still WAITING!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment