Thursday 22 November 2012

My Social Strata


                               Teach them  love ,and you will see the change.



Are the reservations for the upliftment of the social strata, how much of it really uplifts?

My memories go back to the Std IX and my grades had dipped very low. There was a sudden dip in my grades and possibly the reason behind it my joining a tuition class which I did not adjust to. Actually did not like the teacher at all.

Sometimes it becomes difficult to make parents understand that the tuition is not working for me. Their argument being valid about the fact that we pay so much and still you are not able get marks like arjun (neighbours child)and crap.

This is where social strata comes in play, the right knowhow (information) should be given to socially backward people. In my case a right tuition class with a right teacher.

I was saved by a good teacher informing me of a good tuition class. I am sure, likewise, like me many people would be saved if they would receive the right information in time.

There have been situations when participating in a fancy dress competition or an English recitation competition has been not possible due to the social strata. When it comes to a recitation competition, it is where and how do you find a poem to recite.

Likewise it so happened that i did not know how to improve my comprehension in English ,a teacher of my mine suggested me a book  with unsolved comprehensions for practising  comprehension.
So the right information was very useful.

There had been issues in the hIndi grammer, almost 3/4th of my life ,did not know what i was doing wrong. Never understood that i had to practice grammer questions that are asked in the exams and not read the theory. Only in the last few years i realised where I went wrong .Many years of efforts before got wasted.

But yes one thing i was fortunate with were friends, amazing friends who had the knowhow and information. So guys into right to education  RTE do find your friends and perfect information.

So does these reservations help them make a better living?

No comments:

Post a Comment