Monday 6 February 2017

My Favourite Authors

"Write what disturbs you,what you fear ,what you have not been willing to speak about.Be willing to be split open."- Natalie Goldberg



They say book can change lives.
Books provide hope in times of gloom,they bring about a smile in times of despair,they reignite minds with the soul and provide happiness, contentment,satisfaction.
The below mentioned are a few such books.

My favourite authors are

1.Rashmi Bansal
2.Sudha Murthy
3.APJ Abdul Kalam

The books by Rashmi Bansal

  • I have a Dream
  • Stay Hungry Stay Foolish
  • Connect the Dots.

are breathtaking.They instill hope,motivate and inspire people like me to take risks and deal with challenges head on, through her stories.



Sudha Murthy books

  • The Day I Stopped Drinking Milk
  • Wise and Otherwise
  • Grandma's Bag of Stories.
  • The Old Man and His God

are simple beautiful.Through her stories one is able to identity mistakes and not make them in our lives.These books have gone a long way in developing my character and value system.


A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Books
  • Ignited Minds
  • Wings Of Fire
  • Turning Points

provide vision,direction and inspiration for action.His books bring cheer in gloom, for a marks and package (remuneration) consumed educated youth provide guidance though his life experiences.



I thank the authors from the deepest of my hearts for inspiring,motivating and bringing hope in millions and billions like me all over the globe.

2 comments:

  1. Very true.....values like contentment were not taught either in NITs the prestigious institutes after IITs....whereas Amrita university teaches the same very well especially in MBA where there is a course on spirituality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Is it I did not know about it.I did not have any course on spirituality in Amrita,Ettimadai though.

    Anyways I would have always preferred IITs though.

    ReplyDelete