Saturday 23 March 2013

The story of a stolen mobile



With eyes set on the interview he set out for the new horizon
Alas did he know the horizon would be far to his reach

With the venue address stored on his mobile as an sms he set out to get his elusive job
But alas this would be his last time he would see his mobile

He checked the time least he should be late ,It was 10:47,well ahead of his scheduled time
But alas did he know that would be his last time he checks the time on his mobile

And when he reached mahim, he found something amiss
Ohhh shit!....his mobile had been stolen!!

Forget the interview ,I have to get my mobile back, he rushed to the police woman at mahim ,"Nahi apko ‘dadar' mein complain karna padega,chori  vahaan huaa hai” ,dadar the place where I boarded the train.

At dadar railway police station,
He said: Sir my mobile has been stolen , a few important contacts are there.
Police:” jakar  mobile bill lekar aao”,(it sounded  like 'uske baap ka sign lekar aao jisnee mobile banaya hai'...)
I said Err “bill “,I mean teen saal pehle liya hai sir mobile,bill toh nahi hoga."
Police :IMEI no? ( sounded like a moorse code expression)
"Sir, doondtha huaan".,he replies.

I reach my service provider
Sir IMEI chahiye ?police complain karna hai?
Service Provider: "Yahaan nahin.....jaoo jahaan se mobile khareda hai,  ussse poocho"..(It sounded as 'uska sign leke aao jisne mere mathe par likha hai .mera mobile chori ho gaya')

At the mobile store: "jaoo  gallery main dail karo ,we keep records for only for last  three years.gallery has all the records"
Gallery: tells “Mail karo" 

Finally  I mail to mobile store for my IMEI no. to make a complain. and wait to hear from them.

Alas if only had he made that one last call.

My humble request  to the person who stole my mobile."Please return me my mobile...do not worry at all. I will ask the governor to pardon you."

No comments:

Post a Comment