Monday 13 March 2017

A phenomenon called “Narendra Modi”

“People ask what your vision is, what is your big vision? I say ‘bhai’, I got here by way of selling tea (crowd erupts in applause). I am a simple (Chhota) man. I like focusing on simple and small tasks. I want to accomplish big things for the little guy.” –Narendra Modi






I am sure Modi era would be written as a golden era in Indian history whenever it gets published something similar to Ashoka rule of the Mauryan empire.Our future generations would be enticed and overawed by the beauty called Narendra Modi.

I think India is in the brink of a revolution with a revolutionary and dynamic leader Modi ushering a golden period for India.

I believe as patriotic Indians we need to make the best use of it rather than repent it later(read Mamta Banerjee,NDTV).People opposed to Narendra Modi should release that the country has a PM who has business acumen to negotiate with the US and Japan effectively, Kshatriya skills to take on the diktaks of China head on,political manoeuvre to take all parties along ,and above all who serves selflessly for the welfare of the economically backward sections of the society.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete