Thursday 2 March 2017

Dance bars to open in Maharashtra: Supreme Court

                          
               I think it is better to have strip clubs than dance bars.



In my view, the move of the honorable SC ruling is a little regressive and myopic.The aspect that the people in the profession will lose their jobs is absolutely misplaced.It is again a case of misplaced compassion.The same reasoning was given for people who run alcohol bars in Bihar,they were told that they would to be provided with alternate profession of selling milk.

I think the honorable  SC should not fall prey in the traps of these scrupless people who run these dance bars and their clients who are giving it twist of “decent means of earning a living”, for their own ulterior motives.


I request the respected SC, to pass a ruling of banning these dance bars again and I think the Maharashtra Government under Devendra Fadnavis be fully capable of providing alternate professions to these dance bar girls ,by skilling them ,those who are interested,in various skills  like speaking english,tailoring ,housekeeping and computer literacy and not fall prey to the ulterior motives of the few who run the show.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete