Sunday 13 November 2016

I Proposed a girl ...And She…

   
   Beauty lies in the eyes of a beholder

I had practiced reciting  my lines since the last evening ,I had rehearsed it pretty well,

I was nervous,my heart racing ,I blurted out…
"I love you and I love you very very much.
Jab bhi main ankhe band karta huan toh tumhe dekha huan (whenever I close my eyes I just see you)
Jab bhi main ankhe kholta huan toh tumhe dehna chahta huan.(whenever I open my eyes I want to see you)
Main tumse aur bas tumse mohabbat karta huan,Aur marte dam tak karta rahunga”(I love you and only love you,and I will love till  death)

And suddenly my eyes opened,and I was awake ,the girl still standing
I proposed a girl ...And she …blushed…


…The seven year old beautiful “Mahalakshmi”.

No comments:

Post a Comment