Sunday 6 November 2016

Parippally orphanage a symbol of love not Taj Mahal


Love is opening up of the soul,not an obsession.


I celebrated my Diwali along with some bright  children of Parippally Orphanage adopted and run by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi Math ,burst crackers with them ,played football and enjoyed every bit of it.

It is the just the joy and smiles on the faces of these children that make Paripally a symbol of Love.

I believe the people who meet the children here light up,rather then the other way round.

Some curious thoughts come to my mind.

I am very astonished that people believe “Taj Mahal” is an epitome of love.Taj Mahal was constructed out of sheer madness and it cannot be a symbol of love.

It is symbol of selfishness, of anarchy and obsession as demonstrated by the Shah Jahan by cutting of the hands of the labourers who built the Taj Mahal so that they are not able to replicate the structure.

I am still astounded by the ignorance of people who call Taj Mahal a monument of love.

A symbol of love ,is a place where people feel happy and smiles come from within the heart and soul –like the Parippally Orphanage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment