Wednesday 16 November 2016

When will my time come…


“There are no mistakes, only opportunities." – Tina Fey

When will the sun shine
When will the moon soothe back
When will the stars twinkle bright
Are the flowers going to bloom
When are the winds going to blow
When are  the rivers going to flow
When will the waves comfort
When will the thunder strike again 
When will the lightening light again
When will the ocean sing back
When will the nature preserve

Will the birds chirp again
Will the elephant trumpet
Will the lions roar again

When will I start to fly
When will my opportunity come
When will I get to show my work,
When will I be in the media in their Prime Time
When will Indians start looking up to me
When will the World turn up towards me.
                                     

When will my time come…

No comments:

Post a Comment